Databases: Articles, Research and Info
Access these free resources at the library or remotely from home. Visit our library catalog to log in and use:
- Explora to find newspaper, magazine, and scholarly articles.
- Universal Class for over 500 online Continuing Education Courses.
- BookFlix‘s fiction and nonfiction pairings strengthen early literacy skills while exposing young readers to real-world concepts. (PreK – 3rd Grade)
- ScienceFlix transforms the way that students access science topics, acquire scientific knowledge, and build an abiding interest in science, technology, and engineering. (5th – 9th Grade)
If you are accessing from home, you will need to log into your library account. Call 262-2409 or come by the library to obtain your account information OR to apply for a library card.
Useful Sites on the Web
Allows searches of libraries’ holdings around the world.
The Encyclopedia of Oklahoma History and Culture
The encyclopedia is an online research resources for historians, genealogists, students, teachers, and the public.
Open Culture has high-quality cultural and educational media for the worldwide lifelong learning community. Thousands of audiobooks, online courses, certificates & MOOCs, movies, language lessons, eBooks and other enriching content available for free to you anytime.
The Kent District Library’s database of book series. Find out what book comes next in a series
Annual Credit Report
The official site to help consumers to obtain their free credit report. This central site allows you to request a free credit report once every 12 months from each of the nationwide consumer credit reporting companies: Equifax, Experian and TransUnion.
- Register to Vote
- Driver License FAQs and the Oklahoma Driver’s Manual
- Oklahoma State Department of Health
- Oklahoma Prescription Drug cards
- Oklahoma State Vital Records (Birth and Death certificates)
- Oklahoma Historical Society
- Oklahoma State Courts Network
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma Department of Libraries
- Oklahoma Legal Notices (internet search of newspaper legal notices)
- Legal forms from the Oklahoma State Courts Network
- Legal forms from Families in Transition