Teen Book Club
Thursday, April 13th, 4:00 pm- 5:00pm
There will be genres chosen for each month. The genre for the month of April is fantasy. Ask a librarian if you need help finding a book in the genre.
Teen After School Hangout
Thursday, April 6th, 20th and 27th 4:00 pm- 5:00 pm
Stop by and enjoy our spring activities this month. We have a variety of things to do, such as book trivia, blackout poetry and a ramen noodle cook-off!
Getting Ready for College
- Unigo– College reviews and scholarships
- Connections Academy– Highschooler’s College Checklist
- SAT Practice Test
- ACT Practice Test
- ACT and SAT– Free study program for both tests.
- Big Future– Interactive college search engine.
- Scholarships and Grants
- Quiz Hub
- Cliffs Notes
- Next Step U
- Periodic Table
- Grammar FAQ’s
- Core Documents of our Democracy
- Ref Desk