Programs and classes – at a glance.
Creative Writing Group
Get your creative writing juices flowing! Writing instructor Andrea Foster will be leading our group. You can practice prose, poetry, storytelling and/or songwriting. Feel free to drop in for one or all classes. No signup necessary.
- Tuesday, November 7th: 10:00 to Noon
- Tuesday, November 21st: 10:00 to Noon
- Tuesday, December 5th: 10:00 to Noon
- Tuesday, December 19th: 10:00 to Noon
Brown Bag Book Club
Noon to 1:00 pm. We’ll discuss the month’s book. Bring your lunch if you wish. Check with us about next program dates.
Let’s Talk About It Oklahoma Book Discussion Series
Our next book discussion series will begin in July and run through November featuring scholars from around the state. All 5 books in this series are in the theme. The scholar will give a short presentation followed by group discussion of the book. Books are available for check out at the library. Dessert and coffee with be provided.
- Friday, July 28, 1:00 p.m.: The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
- Friday, August 25, 1:00 p.m.: Wonder by R. J. Palacio
- Friday, September 29, 1:00 p.m.: Where the Heart Is by Billie Letts
- Friday, October 27, 1:00 p.m.: Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
- Friday, November 17, 1:00 p.m.: Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
Learn the basics about the Internet and computers. You can bring your laptop or e-reader, or we can work on one of our public computers. Schedule your one-on-one appointment with a library staff member. Call 262-2409 to sign up.
Tai Chi will take place Tuesdays and Thursdays. Call for more details.
This yoga class incorporates a chair into the yoga. This class takes place Mondays from 10:00 am to 11:00 am.