Need something to read while staying safer-at-home? Want to support your child’s distance learning with the library’s collection? We at the El Reno Carnegie Library are finding new ways to meet your needs!
Beginning Monday, March 30, we will offer Curbside Pickup. Reserve your items through our catalog or over the phone. We will then bring your items to our pickup station outside the library, to be located at the accessible entrance on the west side.
- Curbside Pickup will be available M-F 10am-4pm.
- Once you receive the notification that your reserve is ready to pick up, head to the library!
- If you have a cell phone, please call us once you arrive, before leaving your car. We will then place your items at our pickup spot on the west side of the building, after which you can take your items.
- If you do not have a cell phone, please call us beforehand to let us know when we can expect you. At the time you specify, we will place your items at our pickup spot on the west side of the building, after which you can take your items.
- Although our book drop is open, your items will not be due until we reopen to the public – feel free to keep them as long as you need until then!
As always, call us at 262-2409 if you have any questions.