Teens and Adults – Participate between January 1st through April 1st
One entry per level reached.
How to Participate
- Create a Duolingo.com account.
- Download the app or work on the website
- Select a Spanish course if English is your first language. Select an English course if Spanish (or another language) is your first language.
- Add the library as a friend by searching with the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register with us to receive prizes.
- Start learning!
Don’t have a smartphone, tablet, or computer? Stop by the library anytime during operating hours for a no-wait 15 minute session on our green tablets. If you have questions, call 262-2409.
Prize Drawing Based On Experience Points Earned
- 150 XP—Necklaces, Burger Day t-shirts
- 450 XP—$5 Family Video gift card, Men’s haircut+ER apparel, Holding gel+ER apparel
- 900 XP—OU automotive decal, Candy dish basket, water glass basket
- 1200 XP—Meal at Tacos Jalisco, Classy staycation basket
- 1500 XP—Lamp set, Business cards, Wrench set
- 1800 XP—$20 gift card to Montana Mike’s, Serapio’s, or Fashion Nails
- 2500 XP—One month Anytime Fitness gym membership+t-shirt, $25 VISA gift card, Portrait and studio session at Haynes
- Most XP points—$50 in Swadley’s gift cards
Prizes donated by the following El Reno businesses:
- Tacos Jalisco
- El Reno Main Street
- MidFirst Bank
- NAPA Autoparts & Bill’s Tractor Supply
- Century Printing & Mailing
- Garcia Video
- Swaim’s Barber Shop
- Haynes Photo Supply & Studio
- Discount Pharmacy
- S&S Downtown Bargains
- JKM Jewelry & Gifts
- Salon Escott (Trace & Tracy)
- Beau Brummel Barber Shop (Jack)
- Swadley’s Bar-B-Q
- Advance America
- Anytime Fitness
- Don Serapio’s Mexican Restaurant
- Stay Glassy
- Smoke Shop
- Family Video
- Montana Mike’s Steakhouse
- Fashion Nails