Book Connection Thursdays (and sometime Saturdays) are Back!
Thursdays, 3:30– 4:30
We’ve sprinkled in a couple of Saturdays as well. Plus – we’ll be holding Book Connection all during spring break week!
Book Connection is a free, after-school hour of stories, crafts, and snacks developed around a theme for kids PrK-5th grades. Download the Spring Flyer (pdf) >
March Activity Schedule
- March 3rd: Create a Dr. Seuss-like creature
- Saturday, March 5th: Lego Day 11:00 am to 12:30 pm
- March 10th: No Program
- March 14-18 Spring Break: A different activity every single day!
- March 17th: Make a Leprechaun
- March 24th: Build a bunny basket
- March 31st: Fashion a fish
April Activity Schedule
- Saturday, April 2nd: Lego Day 11:00 am to 12:30 pm
- April 7th: Decorate a Dog
- April 14th: Make a Bad Kitty or Pete the cat door hanger
- April 21st: Creating an Alligator is a snap
- April 28th: Finger paint an animal shape