The library can print forms for 10 cents per page.

For a way to stay connected download the free IRS2GO mobile app.

My Free Taxes program

Did you know you can get free help filing your federal and state return if your income in 2020 was $66,000 or less? Go to My Free Taxes to learn more.

What you need to get started:

  1. To e-file your 2020 tax return or other electronic forms, you must verify your identity with your Self-Select PIN or Adjusted Gross Income from your 2013 tax return. If you don't have the information from your 2013 tax return, request an electronic filing PIN.
  2. Once you have your electronic filing PIN, you will be ready to file your return with MyFreeTaxes.
  3. If you have any questions while you are preparing your return, certified tax coaches can help! Questions are answered in the order that they are received. Responses are provided within 24 hours; more complex questions may require additional research.
    By phone: 1-855-My-Tx-Help (1-855-698-9435)
    By e-mail:
    Tax assistors will be answering questions from Monday through Saturday 9 am - 9 pm.
  4. If you qualify for the Affordable Care Act (ACA), they will also be able to help you complete the new ACA forms.

Proceed to MyFreeTaxes website.

Do you qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit?

You may have extra money waiting for you with the Earned Income Tax Credit. If you or someone you know earned less than $52,427 from wages, running a business or farm or from Form 1099 Misc, check it out. Use the EITC Assistant and answer questions about yourself and other family members to see if you qualify and estimate the amount of your credit. EITC eligibility depends on several factors, including income and family size. If you don’t have a qualifying child and earned under $20,000, find out if you qualify for a smaller credit, worth as much as $496.

Income Tax Refund Hold

Beginning in 2017, if you claim the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) or Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC) on your tax return, the IRS must hold your refund until after February 15. Read more at

Tax Help Links
Use the VITA locator tool to find a volunteer site near you to get help to prepare and file your taxes.
You can prepare and e-file your own taxes with professional software using IRS’s Free File.

Interactive Tax Assistant

Where's My Refund

Federal Application for Student Aid (FAFSA)

Internal Revenue Service (IRS)


Oklahoma Tax Commission


Tax Scams and Consumer Alerts

Request a transcript of past tax forms.

Identity Protection

Become a Tax Volunteer

Tax Payer Indentification Number (ITIN)

Income Tax Changes

Refund Direct Deposit

myRA: Retirement Help