All residents of Canadian County are eligible for a library card.
How to Get a Library Card
Ways to get a library card:
For full library services, visit the library to fill out an application for a library card. Show proof of address: an I.D., bill, check, piece of mail, etc. that states the applicant’s name and current address.
Children ages 15 and under must have a parent or guardian present to sign their library card.
Card applications are now available to fill out and return online. This will grant you an Internet Only card, which allows you to access our digital materials. Applicants must currently live in Canadian County. If you would like access to our complete collection you can upgrade to a full account at any time by providing us with proof of your current address (examples listed above).
Online card applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
*Please allow at least 24 hours for processing the application.
- Two week checkouts for books, magazines, books-on-tape or CD, and videos
- Two week renewals in person, online or by phone
- Interlibrary Loan
- Reference Assistance
- Programming for children and adults
Computer and Internet
- 6 Public Internet access computers
- Free Wi-Fi
Copy, Print and Fax
- Black & White printing – $0.10 per page
- Color Printing- $0.25 per page
- Black & White copies – $0.10 per page
- Color Copies – $0.25 per page
- Microfilm copies – $0.25 per page
- Fax, incoming ($0.25 per page) and outgoing (free)
- Scan to email