Meeting Room Information
Check out the information below before making your reservation.
MEETING ROOMS ARE NOT RESERVED UNTIL YOU RECEIVE CONFIRMATION FROM A STAFF MEMBER!
Max Occupancy: 25
How To Reserve The Room
Meetings are only currently available for organizations engaged in one of the following activities:
Due to current limitations we are unable to reserve the room for private events such as birthday parties or showers, and we are unable to accommodate virtual or charter school class time. Thank you for understanding!
- Must be 18+ to reserve the meeting room.
- Reservations can be made no earlier than 1 month before the event start time, and no later than 24 hours prior to event start time
- Groups are limited to one meeting reservation at a time, unless an exception is made by the Library Director
- Reservations cannot be made more than 1 month in advance.
- Reservations cannot be made prior to 9:30am or outside of normal operating hours.
- Events must end 15 minutes prior to the Library’s closing time
- By this time, the meeting room must be returned to original condition, including taking the trash in the receptacles to the dumpster and returning furniture to original locations
- All group members must be out of the room by this time
- The meeting room cannot be reserved within an hour of another reservation or event.
- Check the calendar below to see what dates and times are available for reservation.
Using the button below, fill out the reservation application.
- You will receive an application confirmation email
- This does NOT mean the reservation is complete, only that your application was submitted successfully.
- Please give staff 2-3 days to respond to your request.
- Your reservation is NOT made until one of the staff members has contacted you to confirm.
If your reservation needs to be cancelled, rescheduled, or adjusted, please contact the library as soon as possible to do so.